This page describes how the website is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU GDPR 2016/679 and to current national legislation, to those who interact with the web services of VIASAT GROUP SPA, telematically accessible starting from the address: www.viasatgroup.it which corresponds to the homepage of the official website of VIASAT GROUP SPA. This policy is provided only for the VIASAT GROUP SPA website. It does not apply to other websites that may be reached by the user through links. This policy is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on 17/5/2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the online collection of personal data, with particular reference to the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
1. The "Data Controller" Following a consultation of this site, data related to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "Data controller" for their processing is VIASAT GROUP SPA, based in Via Aosta, 23 - 10078 Venaria Reale (TO), Italy. 1.1. “Data Protection Officer" (DPO) Mr. Fabrizio Intini of Viasat Group S.p.A. has been appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) pursuant to art. 37 of GDPR 2016/679. The DPO can be contacted by calling +39 011/456.02.201 or by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
2. Data Processor Viasat Group S.p.A. has been designated as Data Processor pursuant to art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and current national legislation, as provider of development and maintenance services for the web platform, and as supplier and operational manager of the technological platforms used. 3. Place of data processing The processing operations related to the web services of this website take place at the above-mentioned offices of the Company, and are exclusively carried out by technical personnel in charge of the processing. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the personnel of the company which is responsible for the maintenance of the technological part of the site, which is Viasat Group S.p.A. (Data processor pursuant to art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and current national legislation), at the headquarters of the company itself.
No data from the web service is communicated to anyone or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users who request informative material (mailing lists, newsletters, answers, etc..) are only used to perform the requested service or performance, and are not disclosed to third parties. 4. Type of data processed 4.1 Web usage data The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected with the aim of being associated with identified affected parties, but by their very nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers utilized by users connected to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on website use and to check its correct functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the web contact data is never kept for more than seven days. 4.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, also through the compilation of specific forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The data will be processed essentially for the following specific purposes:
1. Requests for information on the services provided and products/solutions marketed directly by VIASAT GROUP SPA;
2. Reports of any kind, also sent via Contact Form;
3. Submission of information and/or personal data for the purpose of defining a professional collaboration;
4. Sending of informative newsletters, if subscribed to the appropriate service;
5. Subscription to the company newsletter (it should be noted that the newsletter has no commercial and/or promotional contents).
Specific summaries will be progressively posted or displayed in the pages of the site which have been dedicated to particular on-demand services.
5. Optional nature of data provision Apart from what has been specified with regard to web usage data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in the application forms or indicated when requesting newsletters, informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain the requested information. 6. Data processing methods Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
7. International data transfers The personal data provided, entered through this or other websites, may be transferred to other countries by us or our agents in order to comply with contractual obligations and mandatory obligations of intra-group communication and / or franchising, in full compliance with Art. 44 and following of GDPR 2016/679. The data may also be transferred for purely technical reasons related to the structure of the Company Information System and / or the application of technical and organizational security measures deemed appropriate by the Data Controller (cit. art. 32 GDPR 2016/679).
VIASAT GROUP SPA Via Aosta, 23 - 10078 Venaria Reale (TO) Tel. +39 011 4560201 - Fax +39 011 4240428 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 16/07/2018